Sai Hahnemann Academy for Homeopathy - SHAH is an academic division of Gujarat State’s 1st Private Shree Sai Homeopathic Hospital, Located in Anand, Gujarat, India which is the Latest, largest & Most Modern Technological development in History of Homeopathy in the State of Gujarat.
We, At the Hospital working as a team of 9 doctors where Patients are being admitted & treated without injections & bottles, strongly following footprints of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in our mission of healing the sick!
The most essential aspect for the success of Homeopathy is the continuous benevolent efforts by the legends of our science, respectfully in a right way for the future generations, through their divine mission of healing the sick.
We are benefited because of the benevolent healers who equally contributed as teachers of the science & it is because of them – We came in to the heaven of Homeopathy. We as a team of Homeopaths are proud to be a part of the propagation for the said sacred cause.
We always believe that a Homeopath can TREAT one patient at a time but the same homeopath can TEACH hundreds of homeopaths at a time, who can treat the same number of patients at that given point of time.
The Aim of SHAH is the education of medical students, medical doctors and other health practitioners in order to become Hahnemannian homeopaths, according to the principles of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. We wish to spread Hahnemannian Homeopathy by teaching, writing & by research to explore the potential possibilities of homeopathy and make it public, to bring the appliance of homeopathy to a higher level and improve homeopathic literature.
As we know that Dr. Hahnemann & Dr. Kent are the two most genius homeopaths we know for their original & herculean contribution in Homeopathy. As mentioned in the Mission & Vision of SHAH, It is the only place in the whole state of Gujarat where “Original Homeopathic Literature especially of Dr. Hahnemann & Dr. Kent” is being taught in the form of Seminars, Workshops & Intensive Clinical Training courses every year which have been attended by hundreds of students, budding homeopaths, Homeopathic doctors practicing Allopathy (GP) etc. as we primarily focus to make their foundation strong which will definitely play an important role in shaping their homeopathic careers. Sai Hahnemann Academy for Homeopathy - SHAH offers various other advance courses as well, taking the students from the basic to the best of Homeopathy.
Education & Conference Hall
• Sai Hahnemann Conference Hall 50 Seats capacity.
• LCD Projector with Screen & White Board adjacent to the screen.
• Well equipped for E – Conference including Fast Internet connection & Audio - Video System with a wireless mike & 6 Speakers.
• LCD TV along with LCD projector & screen, attached with two different laptops for the multipurpose use both for showing a video / online lecture as well as writing the notes for the group at the same time.
• Live Case Transmission from the hospital to the Sai Hahnemann Hall for the incurable advanced cases with the kind consent from the patient for the better qualitative treatment.
• Idol of Dr. Hahnemann respectfully placed at the main entrance in order to get his blessings for the best possible learning.
• All the walls of the Sai Hahnemann Conference Hall represent value & dedication of our pioneers of Homeopathy. A pure homeopathic ambience indeed!
• Best possible environment for Studies including A.C. & LED (Indirect Lightings) for Video lectures & Case Studies. Plug in for the students for using Laptops for better qualitative learning.
• Sai Hahnemann Hall is given absolutely free of charge for any period of time, for any charitable activity related to HOMEOPATHY.
Message From Dr. Krutik Shah M.D. (Hom.), PG. IACH (Greece)
A Man made up of earth will go in earth only.
Mission of my life is to take the message of Homeopathy in to every home & make it available for the poorest poor of the country! Whatever success or Failure I have received through my honest efforts in my mission, is humbly dedicated at the Lotus Feet of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
I sincerely hope learning from SHAH will teach the application of Hahnemannian Homeopathy & will take Homeopaths brighter, higher & stronger in the field of Homeopathy for their mission of healing the sick.
If we can contribute little of the little in the community with Homeopathy in a right way – We feel that our mission to promote Hahnemannian Homeopathy is served against what Dr. Samuel Hahnemann has done so much for us! Then we all will be happy to say that “Yes, We are proud to be Homeopaths & we will surely have a reason to smile both as a Human & as a Homeopath.